Malibu Alcohol Rehab
Has weekend drinking turned into a daily scheduled event that is causing concern for you or your loved ones? Inspire Malibu alcohol rehab can help you get your life back on track if you’re addicted to alcohol or drinking to excess. Don’t put off getting help- our luxury alcohol rehab center in Malibu is a safe place to begin the healing process when you’re ready to take the first step on the path to recovery. We are regarded by many addiction treatment specialists as the best luxury addiction treatment facility in the state.
5 Tips for Choosing a Good Malibu Alcohol Rehab
1. Check into luxury rehabs- they’re often not any more expensive than conventional treatment centers and offer numerous comfort amenities. Why settle for an ordinary experience in rehab when you can enjoy a private or semi-private suite, gourmet meals, luxury surroundings, and other perks that you’ll find at Inspire Malibu? Feel free to get in touch with admissions from our treatment center to inquire about additional comforts we offer during treatment.
2. Look for a rehab that offers customized treatment based on your recovery needs. So many treatment centers are known as 30-day rehabs because that’s all they offer to their clients. A single month in recovery is rarely ever long enough to overcome an addiction, especially one that is severe. For this reason, our alcohol addiction rehab center offers 30-90 day inpatient treatment that is tailored to the needs of each client; extended care is also an option for those not ready to leave our facility.
3. Call around and perform a few telephone interviews before settling on a Malibu alcohol rehab. Be sure to add our rehab to your list of prospective treatment centers and contact us at 800-444-1838 with your questions. You’ll find a friendly voice on the line when you call Inspire Malibu and speak with our compassionate staff about recovery options for you or someone close to you.
4. Find a rehab that’s close to home rather than traveling to another state or global location. Most patients report a sense of peace knowing that friends and family members are not far away during treatment.
5. Consider an inpatient Malibu alcohol rehab rather than outpatient services if you’re able to commit to a long-term program involving an overnight stay. There are numerous advantages of selecting residential treatment:
- No access to drugs or alcohol while in rehab
- Around-the-clock support while you heal from addiction
- Complete removal of stress triggers from home, work, or community
- A clear path to success that will play out over the span of your program
- Monitored and scheduled visits with loved ones while you recover from addiction
Best Malibu Alcohol Rehab
At Inspire Malibu, we take seriously the trust our clients have placed in us and our reputation as one of the very best recovery centers in the state of California. We highly encourage you to take an in-depth look at programs, therapy options, and treatment protocols offered in our luxury rehab, then make a phone call to our admissions team to inquire about placement.Malibu Alcohol Rehab
View Larger Map